REVIVE YOUR WELL-BEING AT THE WELLNESS CLINIC, HARRODS
The Wellness Clinic at Harrods was founded with the concept of integrative beauty in mind. It provides a unique combination of aesthetic and holistic treatments designed by medical professionals to promote overall well-being as well as the feel-good factor you would expect from a luxurious specialist clinic.
The clean, minimal and relaxing space creates a perfect opportunity for you to completely switch off from the pressures that exist outside the clinic, and you are invited to select bespoke treatments based on your personal requirements. Please refer to the treatments list.
Within The Wellness Clinic, you will find:
- 14 treatment rooms
- 2 personal training studios for one-to-one training
- A private consultation room
- A photography studio featuring a state-of-the-art Vectra 3D Scanner System
A group of partners, all leading experts in their respective fields, have been gathered under one roof for the first time. Led by Clinical Director Dr Tapan Patel, the PHI Clinic of Harley Street operates within The Wellness Clinic, offering aesthetic treatments for the face and body, ranging from injectable procedures to facial rejuvenation and body contouring. Louise Parker – known for her six-week programme The Method – and her team of dieticians and personal trainers offer nutritional and fitness advice.
5 Top Treatments
- Cyrotherapy. A full-body cryotherapy chamber from 111Cryo will boost recovery post-exercise and help to brighten the skin.
- Acupuncture. London-based acupuncturist Ross Barr, who specialises in Five Element acupuncture, offers weekly clinics.
- Mindfulness therapy. Learn techniques that help deliver positive change in your life with Terrence the Teacher, a renowned mindfulness therapist who promotes body-mind-soul connection as the secret to true wellbeing.
- Bespoke treatments for specific needs. The Elixir Clinic offers an array of treatments for specific needs, such as jet lag, mood support and immune boosting.
- Gen Identity skincare treatment. Gen Identity treatments involve a medical consultation, DNA test and targeted skincare products.
Running alongside the permanent treatment menu, The Wellness Clinic welcomes a series of guest practitioners from both local and international practices, who conduct exclusive signature treatments:
- New York Dermatology Group, under the medical direction of locally based Dr Costas Papageorgiou and New York-based Dr David Colbert, offer The Runway Facial (exclusive to Harrods in the UK) and its signature Triad treatment.
- Dr Barbara Sturm travels to London quarterly to offer Platelet-Rich Plasma treatments and the MC1 Cream, a customised product that uses powerful protein extracted from the client’s own blood.
- Oculoplastic surgeon Dr Maryam Zamani conducts her signature Tri Eye Rejuvenation treatment.
- Dr David Jack offers his Egyptian “resurfacing” facial technique.
The Wellness Clinic continues to scour the globe for innovative practitioners to add to
this list of exciting guest appearances.
The Wellness Clinic also offers skincare products developed by these doctors:
- MZ Skin
- NYDG Skincare
- Dr Barbara Sturm
Trusted results-driven brands from Harrod's beauty halls have also created products specifically for the clinic:
- Lunar 28-day treatment from 111Skin
- Lancer’s Youth Recovery Elixir
- There are also exclusive new brands catering to specific concerns, such as environmental damage and healing post-treatment.
Harrods is a luxury department store located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, London. It is now owned by the state of Qatar.