VISIT THE OTHER ART FAIR PRESENTED BY SAATCHI ART AT VICTORIA HOUSE, BLOOMSBURY
The Other Art Fair, presented by Saatchi Art, has become one of the most important and exciting showcases for emerging artists. Unique in its approach, The Other Art Fair offers astute collectors the chance to discover and buy work directly from the rising stars in global contemporary art, with editions now in London, Bristol, Sydney, Melbourne, New York and Los Angeles.
Some of the fair highlights:
- 120 artists from across the globe selected by a respected panel of curators, gallerists, artists.
- Over half the participating artists in the March line-up are female.
- Brooklyn’s hottest handpoked tattoo artist Bluestone Babe flying in to London for the first time who is ‘redefining feminism in the tattoo world’.
- Saatchi Art Lounge - interesting talks programme runs from Fri-Sun.
- Music throughout the weekend from Soho Radio.
- Art on a Postcard featuring Turner Prize winner Lubaina Himid plus original works from Paula Rego, Ben Johnson, Billy Childish and Jimmy Cauty.
- Artist Fei Alexeli’s 'No Bad Days' neon bar installation complete with swing, exotic plants and ‘No Bad Days’ cocktails.
- The entrance to the fair is being transformed into a huge interactive installation by leading female design star Morag Myerscough.
- Print Is Power & Sisters In Print come together to bring an extravaganza of inky and printed goodness in a program of workshops specially designed for the Other Art Fair Project Space to spread the joy of screen printing and art for all. Get involved in the studio for some sharing, making and live printing fun!
The Other Art Fair | www.theotherartfair.com | Victoria House, Southampton Row, London WC1A 2QP