'LONDON IN BLOOM' SPRING BLOSSOM COURTYARD LAUNCHES AT HUSH, MAYFAIR
Burst forth into Spring at Hush Mayfair! A firm favourite on the Mayfair dining scene, Hush have just announced the exciting arrival of the spring ‘London in Blossom’ courtyard in collaboration with London Gin No.1. The much-loved courtyard area has been transformed into a picturesque secret garden with the arrival of spring - we cannot wait to visit!
Expect the following highlights:
- An array of soft pastel coloured blooms.
- A floral entrance arch leading into a canopy of hanging flowers and branches overhead.
- Vintage ornaments and terrariums filled with fairy lights and flowers will decorate the tables .
- A brand new cocktail menu created by in-house mixologist William Solorzano welcomes four bespoke cocktails made using London Gin No.1.
- Four new Spring dishes on the Hush Spring menu.
New ‘London in Blossom’ Cocktails – £12 each
- Orange Sunshine: Tio Pepe Fino Sherry, La Copa Vermouth, orange bitters
- Clover Club: London No1 Gin, lemon, raspberry sugar syrup, egg white, Campari.
- No. 1 Negroni: London No1 Gin, La Copa Vermouth, Campari, dry orange
- Cool as a Cucumber: London No1 Gin, lime, elderflower cordial, mint, cucumber, tonic water
New ‘London in Blossom’ Dishes
- Courgette Flower Tempura with bright red pepper and almond romesco, £16
- Summer Garden Salad with Crumbled Feta, bulls blood, nasturtium, edible flowers, micro leaf, kale and toasted seeds, £10
- Cacio Pepe Tortellini with fresh spring vegetables and edible flowers, £21
- Turkish Delight Sundae: pink raspberry sorbet, vanilla ice cream, chopped Turkish delight, pistachio dust and chocolate sauce, £7
Open seven days a week, Hush is moments away from Bond Street and features a modern dining experience. The multi-faceted bar and restaurant transitions seamlessly from day to low lit luxurious evenings with an award winning cocktail menu which emulates the ethos of a London member’s club, without the membership. What's not to love?
To book, please contact: