NEW FROM THE CAPRICE GROUP: HARRY’S DOLCE VITA, KNIGHTSBRIDGE
Harry’s Dolce Vita, the newest addition to the Caprice group, is now open in the heart of Knightsbridge, directly behind Harrods at 27-31 Basil Street. Evoking the glamour of 1950s and 1960s Italy, Harry’s Dolce Vita offers a heady mixture of:
- Italian charm
- Delicious unfussy food
- Refreshing drinks
- Stylish décor
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
Harry’s Dolce Vita is the ideal spot in which to relax and recharge the batteries after or during a bus y day tackling the Knightsbridge sales. Slip away from the hustle and bustle to enjoy delicious antipasti, pasta, risotti, pesce, carne and of course dolci, all while nestled mere moments from Brompton Road. Executive Chef Diego Cardoso has created a beautiful menu full of Italian classics bursting with flavour:
- Ingredients with great attention from specialists in their field
- Harry’s Dolce Vita work directly with Italian suppliers and importers.
- Copper pans are used to deliver most of the handmade pasta dishes, creating the ideal blend of ingredients and sauce through the pasta
- Fish and meat dishes include the Bistecca di Manzo ribeye, and simply chargrilled seabass fillet accompanied by fennel, zucchini, lemon thyme and olive oil
- A menu speciality is pizza from dough which is slowly proved for 72 hours to maximise flavour and provide a light and unique crust, finished with classic toppings
To book a table please visit www.harrysdolcevita.com, or call 020 3940 1020.
Harry’s Dolce Vita │ 27-31 Basil Street, Knightsbridge, London, SW3 1BB │ www.harrysdolcevita.com │@harrysdolcevita