INDULGE IN CHOCOLATE HEAVEN AT ARTISAN GELATERIA: GELUPO, SOHO
Head down to Gelupo in Soho: Jacob Kenedy’s highly praised and absolutely delicious artisan gelateria! Experience 'Chocolate Sagra', a month long chocolate festival running until 7th February, featuring an array of mouth-watering and dangerously tempting treats. The menu includes rich chocolate gelato flavours, warming hot chocolate variations, sweet chocolate frozen desserts and intensely chocolatey cakes.
The five unique and indulgant gelato flavours will include:
- Dark Chocolate Earl Grey & Biscuits
- Milk Chocolate
- Vanilla & Sea Salt
- Monte Bianco (milk chocolate and chestnut)
- Milk Chocolate, Peanuts & Caramel
- White Chocolate & Thyme
These will run in addition to four classic chocolate flavours; Bitter Chocolate Sorbet, Bonet (chocolate, rum, caramel, coffee & amaretti biscuits), Bacio (milk chocolate & hazelnut) and Fresh Mint Stracciatella.
Those looking for an alternative, can choose from five frozen desserts, including:
- Chocolate Stuffed Panettone
- Mini Chocolate Bombe Cakes
- Chocolate Stuffed Cornucopia (fruit)
- Gianduja Semifreddo (sweet, chocolate speciality of Turin)
- Mini Chocolate Cones
- Mini Chocolate Lollies in assorted flavours
- Also available in store will be two indulgent chocolate cakes
- Chocolate deli products
- Gelupo’s signature hot chocolates - Dark Mexican Chocolate and Chocolate and Cardamon
Launched in June 2010, Gelupo is the second venture from chef Jacob Kenedy and Victor Hugo, also Behind Bocca di Lupo, the award-winning Italian restaurant in Soho. A traditional Italian gelateria, delicatessen and espresso bar, Gelupo is located opposite Kenedy’s celebrated trattoria on Archer Street. Italian gelato is made daily at Gelupo, with exceptional flavours that include Ricotta, Coffee & Honey and Pine Nut & Fennel Seed, alongside superlative renditions of Italian classics such as Pistachio and Mint Stracciatella.