NEW LONDON OPENING: FARMER J RESTAURANT ON WILLIAM STREET, LONDON BRIDGE
This month, Farmer J opened its first restaurant on King William Street, London Bridge. Known for bringing the best of the fields to the City, Farmer J will throw open the doors all day long and into the night, with colourful dishes influenced by the Mediterranean and beyond. Farmer J Fieldtrays and Redemption Roaster speciality coffees will kick things off for early risers and continue throughout the day for lunch.
As the evening draws in, the spherical pendant lights will be dimmed in the modern, urban, copper-accented space, offset by greenery and velvet seating, while old school tunes play and cocktails are served from the timber and tile-cladded bar.
- Small plates
- Green chermoula chicken skewers
- Beef with tomato tartare and Whole roasted celeriac
- Freekeh herb salad with goat’s yoghurt, Roast beets with crème fraiche
- The ultimate Veggie burger
- The Chilli Tequila Sour
- Gin Rhubarb Fizz
- Peachy Old Fashioned
- Lager, ale and kombucha
- Avos on toast
- Harissa Bloody Marys
- Banana French toast with tahini
- A Sunday spatchcock Bagel deli plate
- The Shak, an authentic spicy shakshuka to share
- BYO Field bowls, with Sesame spiced tofu, Miso chicken or Raw ponzu salmon
- Hale Kale Smoothie with coconut water, pineapple, apple, kale, ginger and lemon
- The Nut Buster Smoothie with almond milk, almond butter, peanut butter, tahini and date syrup
“It’s time for Farmer J to plough the next field, so we’re looking forward to opening our first restaurant at King William Street for dinner and cocktails, as well as relaxed weekend brunches. Most importantly, our ethos will remain the same: respecting our fantastic produce, and cooking real food with sustainable, seasonal ingredients.” - Farmer J founder Jonathan Recanati
Address: Farmer J, 24 – 32 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AJ.
Opening Hours: Mon-Thur: 6.30am - 10pm | Friday: 6.30am- 11pm | Sat: 8am - 11pm | Sun: Closed