DELICIOUSLY ELLA LAUNCHES NEW BREAKFAST OFFERINGS AT LONDON DELIS
This January, the Deliciously Ella team are expanding their entirely plant-based and vegan friendly offering at their London delis!
New on the menu:
- A brand new breakfast selection with new smoothie bowls, acai bowls, smashed avocado, homemade beans on toasted sourdough and delicious porridges.
- The Weighhouse Street Deli will be one of the few places in London to offer draft Kombucha,
with two flavours available: Original and Ginger.
- New smashed avocado on sourdough toast with mixed seeds, chilli & rocket.
- PB&J Bagel: a toasted gluten-free sourdough bagel with lashings of peanut butter and covered in sweet raspberry chia jam.
- Creamy porridge with slow cooked pineapple compote, coconut chips, chopped
pecans and coconut yoghurt.
- ‘Build your own’ breakfast bar.
- Two new Smoothie Bowls at Seymour Place: an ‘ Acai Bowl’, made with acai, banana, blueberries and almond milk, topped with Original Granola, peanut butter and sliced banana, and an energising ‘Green Smoothie Bowl’ with spinach, banana, strawberries and coconut milk, topped with Nutty Granola, coconut chips and dried strawberries.
- A new selection of plant based milks made with cashews, including ‘ Matcha Blend’ and turmeric based ‘ Golden Blend ’
- The ‘ Golden Roots Juice’: carrot, apple, lemon, ginger, turmeric.
- The ‘ Fiery Ginger Shot’: ginger, turmeric, apple, lemon, cayenne.
- The ‘ Smooth Ginger Shot’: ginger, lemon, apple.
The delis will continue to offer their other much loved sweet treats such as the soft Banana
Bread with coconut yoghurt and apple & berry compote and savoury dishes including the
signature Sweetcorn Fritters with smashed avocado and spiced baked beans.
On the relaunch of the delis, Ella says; “We’ve spent a long time perfecting the new menu
and we can’t wait to share it with you. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and we have
pulle d together some fantastic new dishes and combinations. Our new plant-based
Smoothie Bowls are so great, and I love our new PB&J bagel."
18-20 Weighhouse Street,
London, W1K 5LU
21 Seymour Place,
London, W1H 5BH
The Kitchen Counter
288 Milkwood Road,
Herne Hill, SE24 0EZ