FESTIVE ROOFTOP WINTER CINEMA RETURNS TO THE BERKELEY HOTEL, KNIGHTSBRIDGE
A hidden gem overlooking the rooftops of Knightsbridge and Hyde Park, The Berkeley’s Health Club & Spa will once again transform its secret garden into a festive forest cinema this winter.
Screenings at the Berkeley’s rooftop Winter Cinema will take place from 1st - 31st December 2017. Towering high above bustling Knightsbridge and overlooking Hyde Park, this pine-lined outdoor theatre is London’s only rooftop private cinema intimately accommodating just eight guests per viewing.
Hotel guests and Londoners are treated to:
- Festive classics on the big screen, including ‘Miracle on 34th Street’ and Elf’.
- Four handmade rustic wooden chalet-inspired cabins, custom made to cosily fit two guests
- Warm down feather Moncler blankets and hot-water bottles
- Homemade hot chocolate with melted marshmallows and cream
- Mulled wine in warming mugs
- Homemade mince pies
- An absolutely magical atmosphere complete with twinkling lights and heated lamps
The Winter Cinema at The Berkeley will offer two evening viewings at 5:15pm and 7.30pm available at £70 per person and includes mulled wine, hot chocolate with melted marshmallows and cream and home-made mince pies. Children are welcome with tickets priced at £50 and can also enjoy some specially created Christmas biscuits.
A festive movie menu has been especially created for guests should they wish to choose some additional goodies before the show begins, offering home-made Christmas market nibbles such as Bratwurst, Pretzels, Christmas Cookies and a variety of hot and cold beverages from Champagne to hot toddies.Grab your nearest and dearest and head down to London's most romantic Christmas setting!
To make a reservation please call The Berkeley Health Club & Spa on 0207 201 1699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information please visit our website http://www.the-berkeley.co.uk/winter-cinema/.