ASTON MARTIN AND FORMITALIA CREATE AN EXCLUSIVE NEW FURNITURE COLLECTION
We are welcoming an exclusive new furniture collection to the world, borne of a collaboration between luxury British carmaker Aston Martin and makers of luxury interiors and accessories Formitalia, previewed at Milan Design Week. This partnership sets out to create a unique, contemporary, yet timeless collection of furniture, reflecting the traditions and craftsmanship of Aston Martin sports cars.
- Available for sale in September
- Flawlessly handcrafted in Italy using authentic, luxurious materials
- Dark textured timbers are combined with brushed brass
- Expect indulgent velvets, leathers and hand woven Italian linens
- Each piece is finished from a new choice of elegant colours
- A signature sofa created from a blend of fabric, leather, wood and metal and comprising a magazine rack in soft leather or a service table in elegant Canaletto walnut.
- A luxury sofa, with a shell dressed in incredible ‘cuoio’ leather from the Tuscan hills and a choice of any fabric or soft leather from the range to upholster the firm seat.
- Exquisite coffee tables, crafted from exotic Sahara Noir or Breccia Medicea marble and smoked or clear glass.
- A luxurious bed dressed in fine cuoio leather, featuring a futon-style mattress draped in cashmere, topped with two cashmere-upholstered cushions.
- Bed sideboards, where Canaletto walnut and leather have been brought together to produce two classically beautiful pieces of furniture.
- Two striking armchairs, with seats upholstered in soft leather or fabric atop beautifully structured metal or walnut legs.
“The use of a common design language between our cars, our showrooms and our furniture, contribute to the unique feeling of luxury through an emphasis on quality and detailed execution. When you create a product that flawlessly combines design, technology and style, the result can be most rewarding.” - Marek Reichman, Aston Martin’s Chief Creative Officer
“We are very proud of this new Aston Martin home collection. The beautiful designs are artistic but remain timeless and true to the design philosophies of Aston Martin’s beautiful sports cars. Our discerning customers will enjoy using furniture that features Aston Martin design language in their homes.” - Gianni Overi, CEO of Formitalia