'FOUNDHER', ALLBRIGHT'S FESTIVAL FOR WORKING WOMAN RETURNS TO LONDON
AllBright, a community that helps celebrate and connect working women, will be hosting its second annual festival for working women in July, called FoundHER. This is a five-day celebration that includes events, talks and workshops, covering topics such as careers, modern feminism and philanthropy, politics and current affairs, health and wellbeing, with plenty of live entertainment.
Expect delicious food and drink, and unique networking opportunities with highly talented women. It’s an opportunity for executives and founders to meet like-minded women to inspire, encourage and collaborate around a range of unique events and stellar speakers. AllBright was founded by Debbie Wosskow and Anna Jones, photographed above!
This year’s speakers and panel hosts include:
- Channel 4 News presenter and journalist, Cathy Newman
- TV presenter and beauty brand founder, Trinny Woodall
- Mother Pukka blogger, Anna Whitehouse
- Cefinn founder, Samantha Cameron
- Writer, Julia Hobsbawm
- Healthy Eating chef, Melissa Hemsley
- PR guru and agency CEO, Jenny Halpern
- CEO of Gulf International Bank, Katherine Garrett-Cox
- Co-founder of the Coffee Republic chain, Sahar Hashemi
- Olympic gold medal-winning hockey player, Crista Cullen
- Writer and women’s rights activist, Helen Pankhurst
- Liverpool Member of Parliament, Luciana Berger MP
- Chief Foreign Correspondent for TheSunday Times, Christina Lamb
- Editorial Director of Refinery 29, Sarah Raphael
- Writer, broadcaster and podcast host, Emma Gannon
- Cosmopolitan Associate Editor, Amy Grier
- Irish writer, academic and broadcaster, Sinead Burke
- Cook, food writer and co-founder of the Wahaca chain of Mexican street food restaurants, Thomasina Miers
- British and World Kickboxing Association female Atomweight Muay Thai boxing champion, Ruqsana Begum
- TV presenter Kate Thornton
What a line up! Over 1,500 FoundHER tickets will be available, starting at £15 per ticket. The festival will kick-off with three days in London on 3, 4 and 5 July at The AllBright club, the home of the festival.
Joanna Santion, EY Entrepreneur of The Year Partner Lead said: “EY is delighted to be supporting the FoundHER festival again this year, as it extends its reach from London and Manchester to Glasgow. EY has supported entrepreneurs for the last 20 years in the UK through the EY Entrepreneur of The Year programme. Working closely with fast growth businesses we have seen a clear need for female entrepreneurs to have better access to networks to help them grow and scale. In FoundHER, AllBright has created a forum to bring together successful female founders with those starting out on their entrepreneurial journey.”
Debbie Wosskow, Co-Founder of AllBright, said: “AllBright’s FoundHER festival is back this summer by popular demand and this year it will be bigger and better than before. If you are a woman who wants to thrive and grow in your career or business, enjoys learning and meeting some of the UK’s top female business talent, then this is the festival for you.”
To register your interest for tickets, please visit: http://www.foundherfest.com.