BE SEDUCED BY UPPER EAST SIDE-STYLE ELEGANCE AND EXCELLENT DISHES AT 34 MAYFAIR
When you walk through the deco doors and onto the polished oak parquet of 34 Mayfair, you could easily be seduced by the soft lighting, Upper East Side-style elegance and unflustered calm; yet there is also just the tiniest hint of the non-conformist about this restaurant.
10 Reasons to visit 34 Mayfair -
- The service is unrivalled, friendly and fast.
- Head Chef Harvey Ayliffe’s modern, seasonal menu with international influences is based around the bespoke Argentine Parilla grill.
- There is an excellent selection of beef, including pure heritage breeds from the Yorkshire Dales and A5 Japanese Wagyu, alongside seasonal game and fish options.
- You’ll find wonderfully diverse drinks menu, including wine, cocktails, spirits and whiskies.
- Dine privately upstairs in The Emin Room with up to 60 people for food or 80 for cocktails. This room is adorned with specially selected art work by British artist and Mayfair favourite, Tracey Emin. Tracey Emin original neon artworks can be spotted beyond the doors to the private room, twinkling above the oak staircase.
- Witness extraordinary glassware, collaborations with British artist Jane McAdam Freud and British shoe designer Rupert Sanderson.
- Glasswork is available to buy: www.34-restaurant.co.uk.
- Order the ultimate 34 Mayfair indulgent dish: Truffled Lobster Mac.
- Witness exciting, eclectic paintings covering the walls from the next strain of YBAs.
- You'll have the best brunch of your life!
5 34 Mayfair Brunch Dishes to Try:
1.) Waffles with Fried Chicken and Bacon
2.) Beef Hash and Duck Eggs
3.) Salmon and Quails Eggs
4.) Lobster Macaroni with Truffle
5.) Grilled Corn Bread with Avocado Salsa and Poached Eggs
34 Restaurant | www.34-restaurant.co.uk | 34 Grosvenor Square (entrance on South Audley Street), London, W1K 2HD | +44 (0)20 3350 3434 | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter